A referral is a refund to the referral (new member of the HYIP) of a portion of the funds that the upline (active member of the HYIP) received as a reward for attracting another investor. If anything, this principle of interaction is called a referral system.
How does it work in practice?
If you came to a new HYIP and invested a conditional $ 200 in it through the referral link of user X, then he receives his percentage of remuneration from the program.
Suppose it is 10%, that is, $ 20.
In order to inspire you to invest, user X promises to be generous by 50% of his bonus, i.e. 10 dollars. You agree to become an investor and, as a result, everyone gets their profit:
• The HYIP receives a new member and $ 180 = Your investment (minus) the amount of bonus to user X;
• User X receives his bonus of $ 10 = reward from the program (minus) your refback;
• You get the right to financial participation in the program for 190 dollars = investment (minus) your refback.
What determines the amount of refback from a upline?
• From personal desire and greed
What determines the amount of remuneration for a referral from a program?
• From the terms of cooperation with a specific program.
DISCLAIMER:All investment programs we post on the Real Monitoring website for the purpose of familiarization only and isn't a call for action.
When investing in HYIP, remember the golden rule of the investor - don't invest more than you're willing to lose if the contribution is unsuccessful. .